4.0 PROGRAMMING, PLANNING, & PRACTICE [Spring 2018 New York]
Location: Hunter College, 68th & Lexington, New York, NY
Building: West Building
Room: Check Front Desk for Room Assignment each Class
Part 1 : April 22, 2018 | 1:45 PM - 4:30 PM (now concluded)
Part 2 : May 19, 2018 | 9:00 AM -12:00 PM
Multiple Choice instruction ONLY. Vignette is instruction is NOT included with this registration.
Codes & Regulations is not included with this registration. This class is taught jointly for both 5.0 and 4.0 exam versions due to the similarity in exam content.
- Class time includes a 10-15min break for every 90-min of class time at the instructor's discretion.
- A hard copy of course material is handed out during class hours. Course material is NOT mailed or emailed out-of-class. Handouts are NOT provided for missed class. No exceptions.
- By registering online, you are agreeing to Funkaar Terms & Conditions.
- Students are expected to observe Class Etiquette.
- Course registration does not include out-of-class services, mock exams, exam fees, private tutoring or textbooks.