5.0 CONSTRUCTION & EVALUATION [Online Spring 2021]
Taught entirely Live Online using GotoMeeting as distant learning platform. Access information is emailed after enrollment. Mandatory Checkin is required for Digital Syllabus access. Check System Requirements prior to enrollment.
Session 1: April 10, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PST [12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST]
Session 2: April 11, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PST [12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST]
Digital syllabus online access from April 10, 2021 - May 11, 2021 11:59 PM
- One 15-minute break during each class may include discussion on Funkaar products, licensing related policies, student surveys, and instructor evaluation.
- By registering online, you are agreeing to Funkaar Terms & Conditions.
- Students are expected to observe Class Etiquette.
- Course registration does not include out-of-class services, handouts, mock exams, exam fees, private tutoring or textbooks.
- Distant Learning content is confidential and can not be recorded, posted, sold or distributed to others. Federal law prohibits recording without consent of all parties.
- Class must be attended ONLY by the registered individual. Other persons can not 'sit-in' on any class session.
- Syllabus access time is limited, firm, and can not be extended or split into multiple periods. Handouts are NOT emailed or mailed.
- Funkaar has a 'use it or loose it' policy.
- Digital Syllabus is not printable and can not be copied electronically.