5.0 PROGRAMMING & ANALYSIS [Online Fall 'D' 2020]
Taught entirely Live Online using GotoMeeting as distant learning platform. Access information is emailed after enrollment.Check System Requirements prior to enrollment.
Session 1: December 12, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PST [12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST]
Session 2: December 13, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PST [12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST]
Session 3: December 14, 2020 | 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST [8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST]
Session 4: December 16, 2020 | 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST [7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST]
Course syllabus online access from December 12, 2020 - January 14, 2021 11:59 PM
- One 15-minute break during each class may include discussion on Funkaar products, licensing related policies, student surveys, and instructor evaluation.
- By registering online, you are agreeing to Funkaar Terms & Conditions.
- Students are expected to observe Class Etiquette.
- Course registration does not include out-of-class services, handouts, mock exams, exam fees, private tutoring or textbooks.
- Distant Learning content is confidential and can not be recorded, posted, sold or distributed to others. Federal law prohibits recording without consent of all parties.
- Class must be attended ONLY by the registered individual. Other persons can not 'sit-in' on any class session.
- Syllabus access is limited and can not be extended. Handouts are NOT emailed or mailed.
- Funkaar has a 'use it or loose it' policy.
- Digital Syllabus is not printable and can not be copied electronically.