A.R.E. 5.0 PROJECT PLANNING & DESIGN [Spring 2020 Houston]
Location: Rice University, 6100 Main Street, Houston TX
Classroom: Anderson Hall, Room 117
Part 1: November 19, 2020 | 1:00 PM - 4:15 PM + 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Part 2: November 20, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 4:15 PM + 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Part 3: November 21, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM + 1:15 PM - 4:30 PM
Part 4: November 22, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM + 1:15 PM - 3:00 PM
- Class time includes a 10-15min break for every 90-min of class time at the instructor's discretion.
- Breaks may include discussion on Funkaar products, licensing related policies, student surveys, and instructor evaluation.
- A hard copy of course material is handed out during class hours. Course material is NOT mailed or emailed out-of-class. Handouts are NOT provided for missed class. No exceptions.
- By registering online, you are agreeing to Funkaar Terms & Conditions.
- Students are expected to observe Class Etiquette.
- Course registration does not include out-of-class services, mock exams, exam fees, private tutoring or textbooks.